Monday, November 21, 2005

 

Hope This Week goes by fast.. but not TOO fast.

My husband has been out of town for work since Nov. 3rd and before that 3 weeks. He is coming home for Thanksgiving but leaving again for who knows how long. He is a Union Painter.. he just turned Journeymen this year. Him doing this much traveling in new and I am not sure I can stand it.. but I will push threw I guess. Some days are worse then others with out him. Right after he leaves and just before he comes home seem to be the hardest and when I feel the most lonely. Sure we talk on the phone almost every day but I am a young vibrant women over here who heehee has needs. I NEED a break from these kids... I NEED to be served for once instead of being the one doing all the cooking, cleaning and bla bla bla lol. Oh ya and then there are those other needs which I won't go into here *wink*

Something that may help is that he just got a brand spanking new lap top. The "excuse" is so we can be more connected with that technology.. but really he wanted a new toy and bit of pride being able to pay for it with cash. But I do admit I kind of look forward to having an online love affair... with my HUSBAND! But as always having him here in the flesh is what I long for.

Thanksgiving is going to be busy with visiting family and good food and I can't help but want to savor it and not rush threw it. Time seems to be going by faster and faster these days.

My Pastor called me.. first to ask me were I have been lol and that I have been missed at church. (We didn't go Sunday or Wednesday.. nice to see I am missed) And then to ask me if I would prepare something to say for this Sunday about what I am thankful for. LOL he asked if I could keep it down to 15 min.. considering the last time I got up and gave my testimony it was more like a sermon I can understand that. But he said it would be good for me to get up and speak because a lot of the new people don't know my testimony. So I think he was trying ask for the condense version? LOL

After I got off the phone with him I did actually sit and think about what all I am thankful for *tears* and the list IS long.. how to put it all in words that won't run on and on is the question. I will be trying to put that together and sure enough I will be posting it in here.

Comments:
Oh, Mary, isn't it marvelous that God can bless and enrich our lives so abundantly that we have such a hard time "condensing" our testimony! Awesome.
 
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?